Our friends at CAPA – Centre for Aviation have very generously extended a pair of very special offers to TIME graduates looking to attend any of its upcoming Australasian Events for 2018.
- 4 JULY: PERTH Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit
- 17-18 OCT: NEW ZEALAND Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, Auckland
- 3-4 DEC: CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum – Sydney
Click the links above for full details and to register!
1. FREE TICKET for CAPA Event first-timers
CAPA – Centre for Aviation has provided 5 FOC tickets for TIME grads attending their first-ever CAPA event.
If you’re a CAPA event newbie, simply register using the following promotional code to secure one of the five FOC tickets:
One ticket only permitted per person, please.
2. DISCOUNTED TICKETS
If you’re an old-hand at CAPA events, or missed out on the freebies for first-timers, you can still take advantage of some massive savings when you register with the following promotional code:
- PERTH: $100.00 per pass for a one day event (Normally $544.50)
- ADELAIDE: $100.00 per pass for a one day event (Normally $544.50)
- AUCKLAND: 60% off the Early Bird Rate for a one and a half day event + networking drinks (Normally $984.50)
- SYDNEY: 60% off the Early Bird Rate for a two day event + networking drinks (Normally $984.50)
Simply enter the promotional code in the ‘Enter Promo Code’ field on the Registration page for each event to take advantage of these exclusive discounts.
ABOUT CAPA – Centre for Aviation
Established in 1990, CAPA – Centre for Aviation provides independent market intelligence, research and data solutions that support strategic decision-making at hundreds of the leading companies in global aviation.
CAPA Membership offers customisable market intelligence, analysis reports, news and data services that are unmatched:
- CAPA News publishes 400+ industry briefs every working day covering global strategic developments in a succinct manner
- CAPA Analysis reports are researched by our global team of experts and provide unique perspectives on the aviation market
- CAPA Data is fully accessible via APIs and explores the entire aviation ecosystem. Highlights include:
- CAPA Fleets: a comprehensive global fleet database updated daily and easy to use
- CAPA MRO Matrix: new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APU, all components and more
Understanding aviation markets is CAPA’s great strength and passion.